Heart Based Meditation Initiation
Connecting with the Heart and Expanding Consciousness
With Asrael Zemenick and Nisha Bansal
July 19 5:30-6:30 PST
July 20 5:30-6:30 PST
Online Worldwide Via Zoom
Albert Einstein had quoted “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”. If we could expand our level of consciousness and operate from our hearts, we will be able to connect to the inherent wisdom of nature and our inner being, allowing it to support and guide us.
In this workshop, Asrael and Nisha will introduce you to Heart-Based Meditation and share a powerful attunement, opening you to its simple yet grounded gifts. In this transformative practice, you will learn that meditation can be truly effortless. That there is nothing to try for, nothing to force or achieve, and no experience you’re “supposed to have.” Instead, through meditation you can shift into deeper states of consciousness, relaxation and inner knowing.
One of the greatest gifts that we can give to ourselves is a regular meditation practice. Taking a short time each day to let go and to tune in, creates space for us to awaken and shine. A regular meditation practice is also deeply nourishing for our nervous system, our brain, our emotional health, and our stress levels. Hence, as you meditate every day you will elevate your consciousness and intuition.
Heart-based Meditation is a simple technique that allows you to return to your natural state of peace with ease, while offering countless benefits that are deeply transformational and life-changing, including:
– Reduction of stress and anxiety
– More restful sleep
– Improved mental clarity and decision making
– More harmonious relationships and better conflict resolution
– Natural healing – creating health from the inside out – through the power of Consciousness
– Cravings shift toward those that serve, not hinder, overall wellness
– Experience more joy and love in your life
– Synchronicities and the effortless fulfillment of desires
– Shifting and release of old programs, patterns, and behaviours that keep you stuck
– Less reactivity to outside triggers
– More emotional stability
When you learn Heart-Based Meditation, you will learn how to let go and to allow the natural process of clearing and releasing to take place, while making friends with any thoughts that may arise. At the same time, you naturally and organically create a resonance and connection with the heart centre.
All are welcome (no meditation or yoga experience necessary).
There is no charge for this initiation, but we do invite you to leave a donation with one of our favourite charities/causes-
*Yoga Gives Back- A beautiful organization that supports women and children in India.
* Ganesha temple in Columbus, Indiana – a small hindu temple located in multi faith community and raising consciousness of community with talks on Geeta, mantras etc and programs for children to educate on dharma, yama and niyama
* Riley Children’s Foundation – They are working hard and investing donations in Pediatric research and care to support children struggling with challenges like cancer, brain tumor etc