Hi Beautiful Beings,
Two emails in a row. Wow, these are interesting times for sure.
Today after sending my last email out I was invited by a a few of my students to share my weekly Hatha Yoga Class Online. I listened, and it feels very right, and very exciting to come together on Wednesdays in a larger global community to share a beautiful spirit based practice.
These classes are all levels- and are fine for every body. That being said, it’s a soothing class, not a restorative class. We challenge ourselves, by settling and sinking into our physical being, and allowing ourselves to melt and be with what arises. I offer many adjustments, and even if you just lie on your back the entire time, that is perfect. For me these classes are a opportunity to be a channel for what wants to come through for the group, and so there is always a beautiful weaving of spirit dancing through each moment and each word. There is a powerful magic that happens when we come together in community, in practice and in deep surrender, and I am so excited and honoured to share with you all. And what better medicine is there than deep breathing?
Yoga With Asrael
Flow with your breath. Connect with your spirit. Move into your being. These classes are great for all levels of yogi, offering a challenge to those more experienced, yet very accessible to the beginner. Flowing at times, we learn to be with our breath, our body, and our thoughts as we melt into the asanas. Experiencing the moment, opening the heart and the mind, and accepting the energy of being where we are, at the same time creating strength, stamina, and flexibility. Always infused with spirit and bliss, and lots of smiles:) Yoga poses, pranayama, and relaxation are all experienced in these classes.
Best of all is the beautiful community of yogi’s to connect, grow and share with.
- Time- Wednesday’s Starting March 25, 4:30-6:00 PST/ 7:30-9:00 EST (I know this is late for you East Coasters- but it is a gentle practice that will nourish sleep)
- Access- All classes are recorded and you will be sent a private youtube link to access if you miss the class or would just like to re take it.
- Classes are online via zoom- an easy application to download, and beautiful to use. You can turn your camera off if you don’t want to be seen.
- Registration- Each week there will be a new link- If you would like to receive that email with the link let me know- and I will make sure you get it the day before, I will also post it here- http://ayurvedicbliss.com/yoga/
- Fee-Suggested donation- I am asking for $15. This is sliding scale- any donation is appreciated. No one will be turned away. Everyone is welcome.
- Supplies– A yoga mat, a blanket are helpful, and then if you like blocks, or a strap, or an eye pillow are all nice additions but not necessary.
Class Link For April 1– https://zoom.us/meeting/register/uZwqde-vpjwqychNBrzEJw3J5DSBZrKRuQ
If there was a desire for an earlier class- let me know, you never know what the universe may provide.
Wishing you all in each and every moment so much love and light.